Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom on iPad

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello!

I recently bought the creative cloud but it isnt compatible with my windows pc. I was wondering if it would work as well as in a macbook if i buy an Ipad. And which one? Does it have to be the Pro or is the Ipad air good enough? I want it to work as well as in a computer, i mean, better than in the Iphone. 

Thank you very much!!

Filipa Vandame

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Is your windows computer too old? You will need as much RAM as you can afford to run Lightroom and other apps on an iPad because you can't upgrade the RAM after purchase.  Lighroom works well on an iPad Pro - much better than the Air - again you want to get it as maxed out with RAM and Storage as your budget will allow.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your windows computer too old? You will need as much RAM as you can afford to run Lightroom and other apps on an iPad because you can't upgrade the RAM after purchase.  Lighroom works well on an iPad Pro - much better than the Air - again you want to get it as maxed out with RAM and Storage as your budget will allow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your help!

My computer is 5 or 6 years old. It’s a HP.
Does it mean the Ipad pro is good enough or is there a way i can adapt my pc ?
Or should i buy something other than an ipad? I want the « cheapest » solution that will allow me to fully use the lightroom, lightroom Classic and Photoshop.

Thank you so much!

Filipa Vandame

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tell us about your PC. I'm using an old HP Pavilion tower. I originally purchased it with Windows 7 and 4 GB RAM. I have since "upgraded" it to Windows 10 and expanded it to 8 GB RAM (that's all the motherboard will accommodate) and have replaced the hard drive with a 1 TB SSD. It runs LrC just fine. The computer is about eight years old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines