• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom on Surface Pro X

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I understand Lightroom is now compatible with Surface Pro X. I am still not able to find a way to download and install it on my Surface Pro X as the 'Creative Cloud' app still shows Lightroom Web only. There is no option on it to download it. Can someone help? Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're looking for lr classic, does your surface pro meet specs, Lightroom Classic system requirements (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad, lightroom classic doesn't work on the surface pro x. surface pro x is with a Microsoft SQ1 processor. I have read that the Lightroom (non-classic) version now works on the Surface pro x. But creative cloud doesn't give an option to install it. Instead it redirects to the web version. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if your computer doesn't meet specs for classic, i'm not sure it does for non-classic, but you can check - Lightroom system requirements (adobe.com)

if you think it does and you need a direct download link, Update on New Adobe CC 2021 Direct Download Links | ProDesignTools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines