• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom on two computers one library missing

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two computers that were signed into the same adobe account. I used lightroom on my laptop to edit all my photos and uploaded pictures straight to lightroom from there. When signed into the mobile app on my ipad and phone the library would match the one on my laptop. However my desktop had a different set of pictures and was completely different from the other devices. TEcen the amount of cloud storage used was showing different when checked on either device. The accounts were the same though. I recently tried to login in again on my laptop and noticed the libray had changed to match the one on my desktop. Where did all my other pictures go? When using the mobile apps i can still see all the pictures from the library that was on my laptop. using the mobile app I put all the pictures into one album and shared them with myself and im able to see the shared album on my computer. Is there a way to retrieve the raw files for these pctures or even sync them to the libray that i currently have.

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?