Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom on windows

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening.

A quick question. I just purchased a windows laptop and I'm trying to install Lightroom on it. 

It's not letting me use it without buying a subscription but I have a paid subscription that I use on my Android phone and Android tablet. Will I be required to have TWO paid subscriptions to use it on both my Android and Windows machines?

1. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Mobile subscription only includes Mobile Devices. To use Lightroom in the Desktop you would need to upgrade/subscribe to one of the Photography Plans or the Lightroom Plan, depending on if you require Lightroom Classic:

https://www.adobe.com/uk/creativecloud/photography/compare-plans.html?sdid=88X75SKR&mv=search&ef_id=...

These plans include Mobile use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Do you know if I have to actively cancel my LR mobile subscription
or will it cancel automatically when I subscribe to the windows version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. I went to the Adobe site, paid my money, downloaded the setup exe and installed it. When I open the app from the creative cloud, it still tells me I need to subscribe, and buy it again,  or it won't open. The exact same message I got before I paid for it. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got it all worked out. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines