• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom panel randomly doesn't fit

Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Randomly the left panel (edit, info, keyword) doesn't fit well and the informations in it float left and right, e.g. the graphical with curves is greater than the space and floats left-rights together with the whole panel. 

So to change something (like lights point or shadow point) I must scroll.

Any workaround?

Here MacBook Pro 15" with macOS 12.0 beta.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a full-resolution screenshot of your entire LR window showing the problem.  Since you're on a beta release of Mac OS, it's unlikely Adobe will respond, but posting the screenshot might alert them to the issue (if they're not aware of it already).

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/community/help/createscreenshot/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, thanks,

here there are the screenshots with the issues.

Thank you for help!

Salvo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it noit fitting top to bottom or left to right? To save space on my laptop, I use Solo Mode, which allows just one panel open at a time. As you open one, another closes.

https://jkost.com/blog/2020/05/working-with-modules-and-panels-in-lightroom.html

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, I'll try to find those options, for now I can see only "Normal - Compact" options in the right clic menu...

When the issue is on, Color grading loses the labels below shadows and lights...

see the image attached here.

thanks,

Salvo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it not fitting left to right.

The issue is random, so if I close and open LR mostly it works well, but not always.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moderator: Please move this to the Lightroom Desktop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try settings Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor to Off. That normally doesn't affect the display of the user interface, but it's quick to try and it might be related to the Mac OS 12 beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, I'll try also this tip.

Thank you

Salvo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, in Mac System preferences, set Displays > Display > Resolution to Default For Display (if it's not already). On Windows, LR has issues when display scaling is set to other than the default, perhaps this is a similar problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in my MacBook the resolution is set to "Default for the display" (color LCD, retina).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wrong community module, this is the Lightroom Classic (LrC) module, you do not have Lightroom Classic, you have Lightroom Desktop (Lr) a.k.a Lightroom Cloudy.

The correct module is Lightroom Ecosystem (Cloud-Based) :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based/bd-p/lightroom?page=1&sort=latest_rep...

Ahh, moved, good

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines