• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom (PC Version) won't show me any activity or notifications (vs mobile or web version)

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. I'm using Lightroom's latest 4.1 version and I found out that the bell icon won't show any activity or notifications on my published discover files, but the web version and even the mobile one on Android can daily show me any notification about liked work I've uploaded. 

I'm attaching images for further proof.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, original poster here.

Trying to find someone else facing these same issue, or anyone from Adobe who may tell me what's going on.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you really want us to look at Your images, use the feature provided when using the forum from your computer that will include them in your message. Many of us will not download images.

Message box.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, for some strange reason that option was not available when I first created this thread:

lightroomsoftware.jpglightroomweb.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may get some staff help on this forum, but it's mainly a user to user one.

The best place to request features and report bugs is on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cheers, will report this issue over there. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines