• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom photos not opening in photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble opening photos into photoshop using lightroom's 'edit in photoshop' feature. I've been using lightroom for 4 years now and have never had this trouble. When I re-install photoshop it works. but I can't keep reinstalling photoshop for every photo :((( 

Also is lightroom being discontinued... ? I love lightroom please don't discontinue, I downloaded LRC and already confused. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please be more specific. What does (not) happen? Can't you select 'Edit in Photoshop'? Can you select it but doesn't the photo get sent? Do you get an error dialog?

What makes you think that Lightroom is being discontinued? It is not, but there can be confusion because of the following. Lightroom (the cloud version) is now at version 6. Lightroom Classic (now at version 12) is the successor of the old 'Lightroom', that was discontinued after version 6.14 many years ago.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines