• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Premium Subscription Features

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use LR a lot but haven't done in a few months. Just jumped back in and saw that masking and healing are now premium features. This used to be part of the monthly LR payment and now we're paying more to access these features? Why are you charging more?

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not Adobe, but this is what I understand-

The new 'Masking' features are included in all 'paid' Lightroom versions. (Not the 'Free' version)

A "Premium" subscription is for Mobile devices (phones iPads) only.

A subscription from Adobe for the Lightroom Plan includes all mobile devices and desktop PCs and  Macs. ie. One subscription from Adobe covers all devices.

What is your subscription 'Plan', and who do you pay the subscription to?

LIGHTROOM- FOR MOBILE DEVICES

And a subscription that includes Photoshop, Lightroom-Classic, Lightroom, etc (on all devices) from Adobe: is this plan-

$9.99 PHOTOGRAPHY PLAN (USA)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not charged more if you already have a monthy subscription. "Premium" is the monthly subscription for iOS only.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Using your ID from this forum I see you have a monthly subscription to Photoshop with 100GB storage. It sounds like you may have used Lightroom on a trial basis and were able to access the Mask and Healing brushes but that is no longer the case. 

You could subscribe to the Photography plan with 1TB for $1 less than you pay now and have access to Photoshop and the entire Lightroom Ecosystem. (Classic, desktop, mobile, web)

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Once you have that set up you could cancel your original subscription.

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

I hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have always had access to masking and healing features and have paid for my subscription for a long time now. Look at my subscription below

IMG_1075.jpeg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've just send you a private message with some instructions. It looks like that you are signed-in with the wrong Adobe-id. Hope this hellps - Guido/ lr QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines