Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.


Lightroom Presets - Sync Issue

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't seem to understand how Adobe can be struggling so hard to make this preset sync issue work. Searches date back 5 years of people having issue's with importing/syncing presets!

Anywho. I uploaded a batch of presets on my PC and renamed them to my liking, everything is fine there. However, when I use the mobile app of LR, 90% of my presets are synced. The other 10% either are in their own folder, havent been renamed or are simply missing.

I know there's no way to remove the presets without deleted the full library (wtf?) Adobe only want's you to hide them for some reason & there is no "force sync" button either.
I've attached the desktop ver. of my presets and the mobile ver. of my presets.

Any tips/tricks?

TOPICS
How to, Import and share, Presets or profiles, Sync

Views

61

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?

Join the conversation