Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Presets und Bilder/Fotos

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

Nach dem klicken von "Synchronisierung fortsetzen" in der Lightroom App auf meinem Android Handy, wurden all meine Bilder und Prests gelöscht... 

Auf meinem Laptop habe ich Lightroom nicht installiert...

Vielleicht sind sie weg, da auf dem Laptop noch nichts synchronisiert wurde und mein Handy diesesen Stand, vom Laptop, synchronisiert hat... Keine Ahnung...

Wie kann ich diese Aktion rückgängig machen? Bzw.... wie kann ich den Support um Hilfe/Wiederherstellung bitten?

TOPICS
Android , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about the trouble. We're here to help.

Which version of Lightroom are you using? Don't you want to sync all your photos? With 'gone,' what exactly do you mean? Are you not able to find the images? Which Android device do you have?

Please log on to Lightroom web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) and confirm if everything is correctly synced or not.

Would you mind sharing your workflow so that we can try and reproduce it on our end?

We are here to help; we need some more info.

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answer,

My Lightroom version in the Playstore is 7.2.1. and no updates are available.

I wanted to sync all the pictures, but when I clicked sync, everything was gone.

The library in lightroom is therefore completely empty. 

My device is Samsung Galaxy S10+ with Android 12 One UI 4.1

I've just tried to register via your link, but there's nothing to be found there either, no pictures or anything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines