Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Presets

New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon,
I have a problem and I would like you to help me.
I bought some presets and inserted them into the application, and they didn't trim the 20 presets I bought. Every time I try to insert the missing ones it says that they are already there and that they are duplicated. Would you like to know how to delete the presets and put them back?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Admin

Please relocate the authors post to Lightroom Ecosystem.

Author

You mistakingly posted into Lightroom Classic. You are not using Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good afternoon,
I have a problem and I would like you to help me.
I bought some presets and inserted them into the application, and they didn't trim the 20 presets I bought. Every time I try to insert the missing ones it says that they are already there and that they are duplicated. Would you like to know how to delete the presets and put them back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines