• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom says my subscription has ended when it's not

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MY lightroom keeps saying that my subscription has ended when i have 9 months left on my subscription. I have tried to sign out an back in, but nothing seems to work..

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your subscription is for a Personal and Enterprise account. The Enterprise portion has expired. When you log in, you should be given an option to choose Personal or Enterprise. Are you choosing personal?

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i'm using the opion Personal account, but it still say's my subscription ended

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you contacted your Enterprise license's Admin at your company? It is likely that is where the resolution is going to come from. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not working for any company it's for personal use. I bought the License, but the company who sold it isn't responding. There is no other way to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see in my account setting that a name of a Company: ABRASIF HI-TECH INC. I never heard of this company and I only want to use Lightroom for personal use. I don't understand why my account is with this company. If I leave this company in setting would I be able to use Lightroom for personal use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your issue can best be resolved by contacting Adobe Customer Care at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html. Click on the live chat link in the lower right of this page. Typing “Agent” into the chat text field will bypass the initial chat bot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see a 'live chat' option. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try here then - you must be logged in.  https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/what-contact-options.html 

Screenshot 2023-03-06 at 2.26.07 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines