Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom seems frozen

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My lightroom is trying to snyc 288 photos since last night at 6:00 and seems to be frozen doing this. The last upload I did was only 21 photos. I have tried uninstalling and reinstallng. I've tried updating, signing out and signing back in and nothing. It still keeps saying its trying to snyc these photos that aren't even there. My lightroom mobile is fine! It only has the 103 photos that I have in there. Has this happened to anyone? What did you do/what should I do? I have photos to edit but this isn't allowing me to do anything in the program.  

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Mac, Performance, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe check for sync errors at http://lightroom.adobe.com/ and delete and reimport the file.

Or filter in Lightroom for syncing and try to establish which file is stuck, perform an edit on it and see if that 'kicks' it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines