Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom size

Participant ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i changed the font size to 400 percent by accident in lightroom and now it's so big I can't access the menu to take it back to normal.  Can anyone help?

big lightroom.JPGbig 2.JPG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to set your screen to a higher resolution in Windows, temporarily? This would show more of the interface. 

You could also try closing the dialog box by tabbing to the hidden control and pressing Enter. It might be easier to back-tab from the top-most control. You could even try switching tabs in the preferences box, to see if another tab makes it easier to tab down to the hidden OK button.

If all else fails, you can reset your preferences to default. This may revert some of your customized settings like the Identity plate.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another option that occurred to me (I don't know if it will work) is to make sure Lightroom is not maximized before opening the preferences box. The, you can press alt-spacebar and choose "Move" to reposition the window. I doubt this works with the dialog box open, but it is worth a try. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines