• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Slow Export

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom is exporting painfully slow. I am up to date on all updates, plenty of space, and I an unchecked the Graphics Processor option...what am I missing? It's taken an hour to export 3/4 of a gallery.  The gallery is only 52 images.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i have same problem with Lightroom CC 4.2 on iMac Pro and Big Sur.

Lightroom clasic is exporting little bit faster but not so fast as it should, trayed Capture One = export whole album 3x faster than LRC 10.2 and 5x faster then LR CC 4.2

Whats going on adobe? With every update you push me moving fully to Capture one 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using the cloud version of Lightroom, eexport is usually speed limited by the speed ofyour internet connection as it needs to download the full raw files from the internet before it can export the images. This is why Classic is usually much faster as it only stores images locally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue. This software can't handle ressources well. It uses up every core of the cpu to a 100% (i9-11900k).

It wouldn't release the used memory after the export is finished. You need to close LR CC to get your ram back.

Activated gpu (RTX 3080) even Leads to a blue screen in my case.

My workaround is deactivate the gpu support in LR CC, take away a few cpu cores in the task manager and close Lightroom after every export.

The window version of this software needs some tlc. I hope we'll get an update soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines