• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Stuck on Remix Intro Screen

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Launched LR 5.2 this morning on my Windows 11 (22000.527) laptop as I usually do and today a pop-up introducing Remix came up and will not go away.

Choosing the 'Skip' or 'Browse Remixables' buttons do nothing. I have had to force close the app with the task manager and by using end task, since the program will not close another way. I restarted LR 5.2 which did not fix the issue and I also restarted Windows; the problem still exists. 

The program is currently unusable. I was headed to a job and wanted to set up my albums beforehand, so I am in a bit of a jam. I am not sure if there is a fix for this besides perhaps uninstalling the program and reinstalling.  

Screenshot 2022-03-05 094516.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try resetting Lightroom's preferences-

Instructions here:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines