• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom stuck syncing 1 photo

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom has been stuck syncing 1 photo for months now on my MacBook Air M1. MacOS Ventura 13.1, Lightroom 6.1 (December 7 2022).

My library is completely empty, and when filtering for syncing photos, I get the "O no, a black hole!" filter warning. 

On my iPad syncing works like it should. I have no stuck items on my iPad.

What can I do?

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-01-12 om 15.09.46.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Which version of Windows are you on? Since when are you seeing this issue? Have you tried re-login?

It would be great if we could see what you’re seeing. Please post a screen recording of what’s happening, and we will help sort it out. Here are instructions for making a screen recording - https://bit.ly/3Fkf5Vd.

Please hold down the ALT key in grid view while clicking on the cloud icon in the upper right. This should show you which photos are still trying to sync. From here, you would have the option to delete these and re-import them. Can you please try this step and confirm if this helped or not?

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ranjisha,

I'm using the most recent macOS, not Windows. I tried deleting Lightroom, reinstalling a previous version, logging out and in. Language is Dutch, but I thinks the screenshot is quite clear. 

When my library was still empty, the web environment of Lightroom didn't show any remaining pictures (just like my iPad). It's only on my MacBook where one picture is stuck.Scherm­afbeelding 2023-01-21 om 11.53.55.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked in the Deleted album? Deleting an image which was still syncing is often a cause of the "stuck syncing", this would however be evident in the Deleted album (i.e. if so, it would appear with the blue syncing icon). Permanently deleting the image from the Deleted album would clear the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the deleted album is empty. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any albums that have been shared with you from another user? They would appear in the album list under the Shared>Shared With You section....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, haven't shared anything ever with Lightroom. Neither has anybody ever shared something with me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, recapping:

You have zero images in your Library

Zero images in Deleted

Zero albums shared with you

That all correct?

And you've logged out and back in to your Creative Cloud account, with no change, yes?

In which case I'm out of ideas. Hopefully someone from Adobe will intervene and be able to help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, sadly your recap is correct. Thanks for trying to help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines