• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom stuck syncing photos for days with no progress. Cannot access some photos across devices.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am constantly having problems syncing photos through my devices using Lightroom.  Photos will continue to sync for days without making any progress. I only have access to certain photos on certain devices.  I have tried using some of the suggestions on older forum threads but nothing seems to work. I am using only LR (Not LR Classic). 

I have noticed this is a common problem. Is it possibly linked to a problem within the individual device settings? I have three mac devices which I use for editing photos: Late 2013 15.4" Macbook Pro OS 10.15.7, IPad Pro OS 14.4, and Iphone 8 OS 14.4.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, i work with different windows and apple device, the sync is stuck since 2/3 days ago. I don't know how to solve this, please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled LR and CC.  I have also attempted pausing sync.  I also tried adding a keyword to all of the pictures that are "stuck" in sync.  The problem seems to be in the photos that I am uploading directly on to my mac as I was able to succesfully upload photos from my iPad just now and they have succesfully synced to my computer and onto my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can suggest you to upload the photos from Lightroom Web, in this way you can continue to upload photos from your computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do you mean by Lightroom Web?  I am using LR (Not LRC - Classic).  Is there another LR?  I am taking the photos directly from my camera and importing them into LR on my mac computer using the little "+Add Photos" button in the upper left corner of the screen.  Occasionally I will import my photos from my SD card into LR using my iPad.  I dont seem to be having trouble with these photos syncing to LR on my computer or my iPhone.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines