• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Subscription Issue with Google Store

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have an issue here. I have been subscribed to Lightroom Premium since August 2020 with monthly plan, purchased through Google Store, and use with my Android phone.

Days ago, suddenly i can not use the premium feature and the apps said that it has expired because of past due payment.

I have checked to Google Store Support. It has been reviewed and confirmed that the monthly transaction was completed successfully, and there is no issue of my billing. I stil have an active subscriptions. Even Google has sent me the confirmation email with my order ID and payment details.

On the other hand, i have also contacted Adobe team, and they said that they have not received the payment and don't have any rights available for making any changes in my current subscription.

And i am just being asked to re-contact Adobe and Google back and forth, and so on, and so on..

I wonder if there is something i can do to solve this issue as soon as possible, because i need this for my works.

Anyway, pardon my English, and thanks before for any your helps 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?