• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Subscription issues

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm having an issue with Lightroom mobile. I have a subscription and it is currently active but it will not restore purchase on my iPhone. My iPad works with no issues, I can get right on and go to work. But if I'm out and want to jump on a project from my phone, it will allow me to do everything but every 2 seconds I get a message that says "unable to restore subscription" but yet I'm able to log on and access all my work. It becomes a tedious task because the alert pops up as soon as I click it off and it keeps going as long as I'm on the app, So I can't actually get to doing any task. Ive tried to log out, delete the app, reset my phone and nothing has worked. Once again, I'm logged in and subscribed  on both devices but the constant alert pop up makes it impossible to work from the iphone. 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'Killytk'

Checking into subscription info with the Adobe ID I see for you, I see multiple recent Lightroom Mobile Premium subscriptions and a related subscription from adobe.com seem to have occurred for your one account.  Plan overlap and some cruft in the device cache or on our server may bee to blame.  When you last subscribed to Lightroom Mobile Premium, was it on your iPhone or iPad?  What about the time before that, was it on the other device if you recall?  Any specific details you can share might help (excluding private details about your account). 

I also see from your note that you tried the troubleshooting I would recommend: signing in again, reinstalling the app, and even restoring the device.  I will ask our server team if they can spot the reason for this message.  

In the meantime, if you are intereseted in trying more troubleshooting steps, I'm curious if this helps:

1. On your iPhone, please make sure that Lightroom is synced, and there are no new images, edits or other changes that are pending.  Check against your iPad to ensure all your Lightroom images exist as expected.

2. Sign out of Lightroom on your iPhone and delete the app.

3. Do a full iTunes or iCloud Backup of your iPhone (without Lightroom and its file cache installed)

4. Now, restore your iPhone from that latste backup, reinstall Lightroom and sign in.  Do you still see the same subscription error?

I am not certain if this will help as I've not seen an account quite in this state before, and also this could be a problem on the server and not the device.  I'm only offering this suggestion as a means to check if something on the device lingers even after uninstalling the Lightroom app.  

I'll follow up as I get any info from our server team.  Thanks for your patience while we look into this.

--Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Charlie thanks for your reply! So I originally did my subscriptions on my phone I believe. Not sure if I've ever subscribed from my iPad, I can't recall. As for trouble shooting, I've reset my phone, restored my phone, and today I actually upgraded to an iPhone 12 Pro and I'm having the same issues. Again, my iPad is working fine, but I now have a brand new iPhone and it's still giving me the same error messages. So as grateful as I am for the suggestions you've given me, I've tried them all even to the point of getting a new phone and I'm still having the same issues. Thank you for checking for me, hopefully the issue can be resolved. If it is an server issue, can it be fixed? Hope to hear from you soon, thanks again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'Killytk'

We are still investigating.  Just checking in here to let you know we haven't forgotten you.  I will follow up again as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay thank you, I appreciate you guys taking the time to help me. I'm currently still experiencing the same issues just to update the current status of the issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Killytk, 

We may have a fix.  I will send you a direct message about next steps in the next few minutes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines