• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom subscriptions

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the Photography Plan with 20GB cloud storage. I want to increase to 1TB storage and the most cost effective way for me to do this is buy a paper activation code for LR + 1TB storage annual plan for £58.95 from Amazon. If I do this will I be able to use my current login please?

I currently use Classic but want to migrate to Lightroom Cloud, but want to keep my options open and keep Classic for a few months rather than terminate it now. I also want a few months when I can try Photoshop for iPad which would cost me a further £9.98 a month otherwise.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've sorted this question now as I've just upgraded my Adobe cloud storage direct with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to keep your options open for Lightroom Classic, don't remove your photos from your hard drive after you import them to Lightroom. Also, don't turn on the Lightroom sync in Lightroom Classic. This will download everything you uploaded to the Lightroom cloud to your Pictures folder, creating duplicates of your photos. This can create quite a mess and has happened to many users. Make sure you understand how the system works before you start using both of them on your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines