• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Sync Mac to iPhone but Not iPhone To Mac

Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Syncing on my phone sits on Uploading 62 Pending and nothing happens. 

I can add a folder and photo in LR on my Mac and it syncs to the iPhone easily

Why wont the photos sync from mobile to dekstop?

I am on the most current app on iPhone. I have sync set to wifi and have also tried cellular. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the contents of the Lightroom cloud at lightroom.adobe.com. If the images from your phone show up here, then the problem is with Lr on your Mac. If you don't see them on the website, then something is being held up on the phone.

Is the phone connected to wifi? Do you have a good connection? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lightroom on web and Mac match perfectly. The photos on iPhone do not.  I do have strong wifi connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had this problem a few times. Every time the upload from iPhone stopped working it was after I captured an HDR or Long Exposure image with the Lightroom camera. Those types of images get processed in the cloud, before they get added. I think that may get hung up in the processing which jams up the upload. I've been able to fix the jam by deleting the image, or images. I recommend going through the 62 pending images on your phone and find and delete the first one in that group. You may have to delete several of them to free up the jam. Hopefully they aren't important. You could export them before deleting if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip. I did delete about 6 of the first images. Still shows pending and stuck. My last option is to delete app adn reinstall but hate to lose imageas. Probably can export and add again. If I reimport them to app, will I lose the edits?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately if you delete the app, or remove the images, you will loose the edits because they have not synced up to the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoping the next app update fixes it. Not adding any more images into app until I can fix. Very weird because mobile app receives updates from desktop app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It doesn't surprise me that the sync works from the desktop but not the other way around. It's very likely that one or more of the images in your phone app have issues preventing it from uploading. If you can figure out which image is the problem, and delete it, that should free the sync back up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines