• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom synch keeps resetting all develop edits to all synched photos.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use both Lightroom Classic and Lightroom (as a desktop app and on my iphone). I have a couple of synchronized collections which are always synched. For about a week now, all edits i make to a picture in Lightroom classic will be reset once the picture is synched. Edits i did through photoshop will be synched and are "safe". 

This is so frustrating because i have already lost so many hours if editing work. I was able to restore a lot of edits through old backups but my most recent work is gone. 

it is all the more upsetting that i cannot use lightroom anymore now. As soon as I synch any photo, all edits are gone. I would love to continue using lightroom and not just lightroom classic. 

What am I doing wrong? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Additional Info: this also happens to pictures that werent touched with photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines