• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom to Photoshop and back not working

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having an issue with photos sent to photoshop not coming back to lightroom once I've saved and closed them. I've found if I do quick edits in photoshop (<5 minutes) then I generally get the photo back to lightroom without any issues. If I spend more time on it or have more complicated edits then it won't ever re-appear in Lightroom. Worst of all is that I can see the tiff file is sitting in the TemporaryEdits folder created by lightroom but it won't send back. 

I've already tried reinstalling both programs and resetting their preferences but to no avail. Has anyone else had this issue?

Running a 16gb M1 Mac Mini with the latest photoshop and lightroom updates installed. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bumping as I'm still having this issue. Did another fresh install of both programs with a reset of preferences yet I have this issue right off the bat. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines