• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Update deleted things/module error message

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although I am not happy to see others are experiencing this, I thought I had done something wrong and have been super upset the past hour trying to figure it out, so am thankful I found this community thread. For the past three days, I have been in the middle of exporting photo sets and my Lightroom would crash and turn my computer off. It did it again tonight. My computer is up-to-date, so I figured maybe I just really needed to update Lightroom since that's the only time my computer has ever acted this way. So tonight, I was in the middle of exporting a portrait session, and it happened again. I turned my computer back on, downloaded the new update for Lightroom, and was very upset to see that all of my photos had been deleted from my library, along with all of the presets I use. Previous updates have never done this to me. Luckily, half of my photos exported so I can get them to my client, but now have to wait and see what is going to happen because now when I open Lightroom, after trying to log out and in again, it gives me an error message that says "An error occurred when attempting to change modules." So frustrating!! I would so appreciate any advice on this. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?