• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom will not connect to microsoft store

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So yesterday lightroom was connecting to the microsoft store, but today it is not, i have tried troubleshooting and also uninstalling it and reinstalling it. I keep getting this message when i open lightroom app on my desktop computer which is a hp windows 10 " cannot connect to the Microsoft store" can someone help me on to why it is doing this and I can not get into lightroom. I have tried everything I can think of. Please help me. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom v4.2 (the Desktop App on a Windows-PC or Mac computer) is available by subscription to a 'Lightroom Plan' direct from Adobe. It does not use or need the Microsoft Store.

Why would you expect it to?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i understand that, that's what was confusing as well, but i figured it all out myself and go it working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you get it to work?? I am getting the same thing and cannot seem to get the app to cooperate. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some more details may assist arriving at an answer for your post.

Which "Lightroom" App? and Device-  Desktop? iPhone? iPad? Android?

Subscribed ?  Apple Store? Google Play Store? Adobe?

'Free', or with Premium Add-ons?

What does "cannot seem to get the app to cooperate." mean?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines