• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom won't delete images from drive

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been marking images “reject” for a long time and recently ran out of space on my hard drive. I decided it was time to delete the thousands of rejected pictures from my disk. I did hit remove from disk but after going through each folder and restarting Lightroom I had gained no hard drive space, no images ended up in my apple trash to delete, the images are gone from the LR catalog. I am desperate to get rid of the images but I don’t know an easy way to either get the images back into my LR catalog with some sort of marking so I can try again, or how to know which images I need to delete in the finder since they are not marked (to my knowledge) and I can not distinguish them. If it were just a few hundred images then I could just painstakingly go through the catalog and write down the names but there are just too many. Do you have any answers for me or a link?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved by creating an empty folder on my external drive and deleting it. All files deleted with the folder.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-cant-move-files-to-the-tras...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines