• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom won't recognize files

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only 2 months from renewing my suscription to Adobe, I am regretting it. I spent my whole morning trying to figure out why Lightroom won't recognize some files when I'm trying to import them. It doesn't even show them in the preview from the SD card, so I had to copy them to my hard drive and then add them to my catalog (without the DNG conversion). There is nothing wrong with my card and other software (Capture One) didn't have any issues in importing all my files in one go.

The only reason I still tru to use lightroom is because i have my presets developed in it but Im just tired of all the troubleshooting.

Anyone else is having this problem?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2022 Oct 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For being able to help, we need more information from you.

Are you using Lightroom or Lightroom Classic? You say catalog, that would be Classic and then your post is at the wrong place.

Which version are you using?

And most important, what is the source of the files, and what is the format?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines