Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom won't recognize new photos-importing

New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi-

All of a sudden my LR will not recognize my new photos.  I am able to access and get the photos from my SD card to the computer desktop or in files, however when I try to import that file into LR, it's empty.  Frustrated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the LR forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact version numberr of Lightroom are using. What operating system are you using? It's not possible to provide suggestions without a few details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem. LR does not recognize any photo for import (on computer, or external drive, jpeg or CR2).

In Library, it does not have the exclamation mark inticating photo is missing, but when you switch to Develope, it says file could not found.

I have a MacBook Pro, and recently updated to Monterey version 12.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines