• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Local Catalog Damaged

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me. Every time I try to open my LR it takes to the lading page that reads "Local Catag Damaged. Instead of taking me to the sync option, the window disappears when I click ok.

I am getting frustrated now. When else can I do to make the window stay. I am MAC user and all my apps are up to day.

Please help.

Regards,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem sorted. No need to reply. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you tell me how you did it? I have same problem and have no idea how to solv it. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved this post over to the correct forum space, Lightroom, from the one you originally posted in, LrC.

Since you found the time to update this conversation you posted in the LrC forum with the reply above you should of also posted what answer you found to fix the problem and where you found it.

That would of helped other users in the future.

I see you found the correct solution in the post linked below.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/local-catalog-damaged/td-p/10956050?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines