• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Local storage only on C? (Dec 2021)

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I just installed Lightroom and first was delighted since the UI really got cleaned up in the new version. however it says that my c: drive is now full. so i wanted to change the local storage only to be left with the3 impression that one cannot change the location of this folder?
I googled a bit and is it really the case that in the late year 2021 we cannot change the local storage drive of lightroom?
However perhaps I am doing it wrong? If you have a solution I would be very thankful!
Greetings
Sascha

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change you local storage in the prferences under local storage, at the bottom of the box. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 2.48.32 PM.png

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hmm. not really for me. there is always a "c:" displayed at the very top (where in your screen is displayed "moms laptop")
regardless what i put in the lower folder selection.
i wonder why that is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines