Location information is not syncing between desktop (v5.1) and mobile (Android v7.0.0) apps. I changed location information in the desktop app, but the location information did not completely update in the mobile app.
For example; in the desktop app I changed "Joshua Tree National Park" to "Joshua Tree NP" (affecting 642 photos). When I filter photos in the mobile app by location, both "Joshua Tree National Park", (488 photos) and "Joshual Tree NP" (154 photos) is listed. Another example; "Carlsbad Caverns NP" is in the desktop app (80 photos), but in the mobile app it's still Carlsbad Caverns National Park" (80 photos), "NP" not listed at all.
I checked the Lr website and all the location information in files match what I have in the desktop app. Also, I cleared cache/storage in the mobile app and even unistalled/installed the mobile app. The bug still remains.