Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Logged back in and all previous data gone

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got a new phone yesterday because mine was toast. Re-downloaded this app onto my new phone, but when I log in all my previous data is gone, including presets that I had purchased. I tried each method available (through Facebook, gmail) for logging in and none of my previous data was there. Next steps I should take?

TOPICS
How to, Mobile, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What kind of account were you using on the old phone? If you had a subscription account then all that data should have automatically downloaded to the new phone, provided you logged in using the same account credentials that were used on the old phone. If the data has not downloaded, login to the account at lightroom.adobe.com in any browser to verify the contents of your cloud account.

However, if you were using the free version of Lightroom on the old phone, then you need to be aware that cloud syncing is not available in the free version. If the old phone cannot be accessed, the only way to get your data back is if you happen to have a backup of that phone, which the new phone is able to access, e.g. via an iCloud backup in the case of iPhones.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines