• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Long exposure on mobile camera with Lightroom Android app (HELP)

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw some videos of photographs taken in long exposure made with mobiles using the Lightroom Mobile camera, I installed the updated version of the APP but the option to activate this function does not appear.
-
Vi algunos videos de fotografias tomadas en larga exposicion realizadas con moviles usando la camara de Lightroom Mobile, instale la version actualizada de la APP pero no me aparece la opcion para activar esta funcion.

movil: Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F)
Vercion: One UI 3.0

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

It's not a standard feature, it's only available to some devices in the Technology Preview tab of the main app's Settings.....so if it's not listed there on your device that means it's not available. I see the function on my iPhone, but it's not listed on my Android phone, both running the latest version of LrMobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Hi @gabriel.purziani 

Jim is right, I believe the Long Exposure Tech Preview is available on Lightroom for iPhone only, and not for Android at this time.  To make feature requeats that are more likely to reach then engineering team, please post your thoughts at: https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-mobile/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40875 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not a standard feature, it's only available to some devices in the Technology Preview tab of the main app's Settings.....so if it's not listed there on your device that means it's not available. I see the function on my iPhone, but it's not listed on my Android phone, both running the latest version of LrMobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jim, thanks for your reply. Where can I request a new function?

Hola Jim, gracias por su respuesta. A donde puedo solicitar una nueva funcion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @gabriel.purziani 

Jim is right, I believe the Long Exposure Tech Preview is available on Lightroom for iPhone only, and not for Android at this time.  To make feature requeats that are more likely to reach then engineering team, please post your thoughts at: https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-mobile/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40875 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much, I have already placed the order where you have advised me.

Muchas gracias, ya he realizado el pedido en donde me haz aconsejado.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines