Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for Mac beta testers for new Lr cloudy Photo Book workflow

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Cloudy folks,

I'm from PrestoPhoto and I posted to LrC a few months back about a new (Mac only) workflow for creating photo books in LrC and we've had some great feedback.

We are now looking for Cloudy users to test out our software and give us some feedback as well. Using our software is completely free, including high resolution export. We offer printing services in the app, but you are not required to use them. There are a lot of unknown technical challenges we are trying to discover. For example, a recent user had 70K images (!) in their cloudy catalog which caused a refactor of our software. 

If you are interested, we have short howto video for cloudy, and an intro web page. We have a technical evaluation program if you would like to review our products, and also a first time discount for Lightroom'ers. Contact our support via chat or email for details.

Thanks for reading, and I would love to hear your feedback!

- Christian

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oops, meant to post this to Cloudy. Can the thread be moved or should I repost?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines