Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lost a photo in Lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A photo I shot and edited in lightroom appears to have dissapeared into the ether.

As I scroll through, I go from DSC01590, to DSC01591 straight to DSC01593. No filters on or anything; I've searched thoroughly. 

01592 is the shot I am looking for. I know it's not a figment of my imagination - as I edited it in LR, and  exported major edits from lightroom of that photo to send to friends (at low res) - so it must've been in lightroom at some point!

It's not in 'deleted' section of lightroom either, and I'm confident that I didn't delete it and then permanently delete it. It was shot on december 16th so less than 60 days ago - so should still be there if I fat fingered and deleted.

Any idea what could have happened? Not just for this photo but if this happens once I worry it could happen again...

TOPICS
Bug, Import and share, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?