• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost albums and folders, Adobe Enterprise id

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My enterprise Adobe account got blocked for 2 days for problems related to my institution (they had to prolong my license). After being reactivated, I opened my lightroom to find I have lost ALL of my Albums and Folders.

Now it seems I have 2 accounts related to the same e-mail address, one private and one institutional.

The institutional one looks to be a ‘new-born’ account. So, I have started the Lightroom trial version on the private one (same e-mail adress), to check whether my work was still there and related to this ‘parallel’ account, but it looks empty too.

Is there any catalogue or backup file that saved the work done on the images? I still have the original files, but now have lost months on work on them!

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Customer Care may be able to merge the accounts. You will need to contact them for help.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines