• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost all but 3 presets and all edited pictures.

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I recently was using Lightroom Mobile to edit all of my pictures. I went to edit some pictures tonight and found an error that said Lightroom mobile error: failed to import photo. I read online to delete the app and redownload it to fix it so I did that. When I logged back in all of my 30+ presets and all previously edited pictures were gone. I only had 3 of my previous presets I had saved show up. These presets had been saved to my account for years, i've logged out and back in and never had this happen. I've paid for some presets as well as created some of my own, and spent many hours doing so. Does anyone know how I could possibly recover these? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have the free app then you need to restore the device from a back up.

However, if you have a subscription then the Peesets would be stored in the Cloud and should sync down from there after reinstall.

Whivh do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines