Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost all my photos

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just found out that I have lost all my photos when I logged in, is there any way I could have them back? 

Please help!

[Moved to the appropriate forum]

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about Lightroom Classic? If so, it sounds like you have created a new catalog rather than opening the existing one.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using Light Room app on my phone I don't think it was Classic nor Eco. I made sure that I have it on LR website before deleting the app. But when I logged in today everything was gone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Riham23225641fpry wrote:

I was using Light Room app on my phone I don't think it was Classic nor Eco. I made sure that I have it on LR website before deleting the app. But when I logged in today everything was gone!

You posted this in the Lightroom Classic forum, hence my question. If your images are in Lightroom web, then this sounds like you logged in with a different Adobe ID.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the same email I have used previously, although, it says my subscription has ended, I never signed up for any subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Riham23225641fpry wrote:

It's the same email I have used previously, although, it says my subscription has ended, I never signed up for any subscription.

In that case you have deleted all your images when you deleted the app. The free app stores images and presets locally, and deleting an app also deletes its data. The only way to get them back is by restoring your phone from a backup.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines