Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lost all my presets

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure what happened but when I went into my Lightroom mobile my presets I created and saved are no longer there. Does anyone know how to restore it?!

TOPICS
Presets or profiles, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm having the same issue someone helppp

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem! Can someone please help us 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Losing presets and images usually happens with people who use the free version. That version stores presets and photos locally in the app folder. If you reinstall the app (meaning you delete it and then install it again), then you'll lose the contents of that folder in the process. The only way to restore the presets is to restore your mobile device from a backup in this situation.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another, even simpler explanation is that you are looking for them in the wrong place. Presets have moved in the last update, you can now find them in the Library tab under this section:

417590E6-EED0-4C95-B8B3-11AFDB56A743.jpeg

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines