• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Complete Catalogue

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working with Amazon Support to get my photos from Lightroom to Amazon Prime After several attempts I was able to get some photos to Amazon Prime.  When I returned to Lightroom to work on my photos, it shows 0 pictures.  How can I find my photos.  I only moved 200 to Amazon.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It isn't possible to move your photos "from" Lightroom to another program such as Amazon Prime because your photos are never "in" Lightroom. The only file Lightroom ever opens is the catalog which is a database that keeps track of where the images are located on your computer. If you move images from your computer to Amazon Prime then Lightroom is not going to have access to them anymore, and they will be considered missing images. You will not be allowed to edit them. Lightroom will still have access to the previews, but will indicate that the images are missing. As to why there are 0 images showing, I cannot tell. Is it possible that you have created a new catalog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines