• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lost edits from Lightroom mobile

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I finish editing in lightroom mobile I opened the lightroom in Macbook pro to export them . all edites disapeared

please help 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Diana29447754dopo 

Thanks for reaching out.

Are the images synced? Please check if both devices are connected to a proper network connection. 

Have you tried re-logging into the account? Which versions of Lightroom are you using?

We're here to help, just need some info.

Best,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ranjisha,

thank you for your message.

the photos are synced but once I open lightroom in the laptop all the edits i made in lightroom mobile diapeared and return to original.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Diana29447754dopo 

It sounds like the edits are not finished syncing from Lightroom Mobile to the cloud for Lightroom desktop to see.

Can you confirm Lightroom Mobile is finished syncing by tapping on the cloud icon in the app?  Is syncing paused, or do you see Synced and Backed Up?

And sync is not paused on your Lightroom desktop app is it?

If you sign into your same account using our web app at lightroom.adobe.com, do you see the edits from your Lightroom Mobile app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines