• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Lightroom mobile presets on phone reset (Android)

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ,

I have lost my own made presets and edited photos from my account , Due to technical issue in my phone i have done software update of the phone at service center , After that when i sign in to my account there is no data available in the account presets & edited all photos ..

Please help me out in this to get back my all data with photos .

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that the presets are lost in Lightroom Mobile due to a phone reset. 

Which version of Lightroom Mobile and Android are you using? Are you subscribed or on a free trial of the application? 

Please do not re-install the application. Are you signed in with the correct email ID? 

Did you sync the account or make any backup copies of the files? 

Please check this post on our community which discusses how we can try to get our lost assets back:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-discussions/p-lightroom-for-mobile-lo...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Support Community,

Thank you for your response .

I am using the version is 7.4.1. In my mobile and Android version is 11 . Yes i signed in with correct email id , earlier not synced into Adobe cloud .
If any possibilities to get those edited photos back please suggest .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community ,

Kindly help me out in this , waiting for a solution .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes .. thank you for your support .. that means unsubscribed accounts data are not recoverable if data lost ..

Can Adobe provide us the data back ? If any possibilities on that .. ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you hadn't synced the data to Adobe's cloud as a subscriber, there's no way that Adobe can give you that data back. You can only restore from your own backups.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines