• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost Presets and Premium

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a new phone and when I logged back into Lightroom all of my presets were gone and my account was no longer on premium. I logged in with the same email I used previously and it bills directly through apple. I can't find anywhere that tells me how to restore my premium and all my presets and I can't find an email to contact. Anyone have any suggestions?

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you were subscribed and your presets synced to the cloud before you moved to a new phone, they should still exist in your subscribed account.

The Presets and Profiles buttons moved locations on the Edit toolbar.

Tap Presets, and switch from Premium to the Library tab, and scroll down until you see User Presets--your presets should be there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that but when I scroll down they're all missing. It is also still acting as if I don't pay for premium when I am.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Kendall5EC2 

I checked your account ID for the forums here against our system, and learned you have another emails address / account ID that is subscribed to Lightroom for about a year now.  I'd guess your photos are in this other, subscribed account.  I'll send you a direct message with m

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines