Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 1TB plan and voucher

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I currently have a LR with 1TB storage plan, and with the purchase of a Logitech jeyboard I got an offer for a 2 month photography plan (with 20GB)

This means now I have two active plans.

Could anyone tell me if there is a way to merge both and have those two months offer in my original 1TB plan?

It would be more because of the cloud backup I already have and that I don't need Photoshop.

Thanks

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Hello @shortyhouse 

These forums are peer-support, community based.  Some employees like me volunteer time here to answer questions about products and services we work on.  I work on the Lightroom iOS team, and not Support, and so I lack the full set of tools and info Support has to help.  

On the page I sent above, there is a chat option you should see if you are signed into your account on our site.  (see screenshot)  The chat option starts as an automated question/answer setup that can lead

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @shortyhouse 

These are two separate plans with different storage amounts, and I no of no way to merge the plans to effectively extend the duration of one plan or the other.  You might try contacting Adobe Support directly to see if they can recommend any alternatives: Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your feedback.
However I still see no way to contact Adobe directly. Keep forwarding me to community forums or FAQ.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @shortyhouse 

These forums are peer-support, community based.  Some employees like me volunteer time here to answer questions about products and services we work on.  I work on the Lightroom iOS team, and not Support, and so I lack the full set of tools and info Support has to help.  

On the page I sent above, there is a chat option you should see if you are signed into your account on our site.  (see screenshot)  The chat option starts as an automated question/answer setup that can lead you to a live Support agent.  Also, at the top of the chat window you should see "For additional support, view other contact options" that includes a phone number for Support.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, my mistake. Just saw the screenshot. If just wasn't on my mail but was on the browser.
As for the chat, I have nothing on the right-corner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you signed in at www.adobe.com, before you try visiting https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?  The chat option should show for paid users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines