• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 6 - stopped working on my PC (serial number issue)

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help. I contacted with Adobe support via chat but they did not help me because they said that the support does not support Lightroom 6 anymore. I have a problem, after replacing the CPU itself (from Ryzen 3700x to 5900x) Lightroom sees my computer as new and does not want to start the program. The information pops up that the number of computers is exceeded. Unfortunately, I cannot log out of the program on the old processor, because I have already sold it. I have purchase documents for Lightroom 4 and Lightroom 6 update. I have a legal program with a lifetime license and Adobe is blocking my serial number.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user supported forum. We are all just other userrs like yourself. I would suggest that you contact the chat line again and explain your situation and ask them to reset your activations. I have no experience doing that myself, but I have seen that they have done that for others. If they are no longer doing that then it would seem that your only choice would be to subscribe to the photography plan. Lightroom Classic has many more features and support for many new cameras and lenses. It might be time to move ahead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines