• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR adding a blue tint to photos

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using LR for iPad, and having an issue with some RAW photos I added from a Nikon Z7ii. I've been through and edited everything on several hundred pictures. When I look at them now, the thumbnail looks correct and when I first open the picture there isn't any problem. But if I zoom in or try to make any more adjustments, suddenly the picture changes to have a deep blue tint to it. This is happening on every single picture from that camera. If I toggle the temperature setting slightly, the picture will go back to normal on most photos. But on a couple of the photos, that just ends up making things worse and I can't find a way to get them looking how they're supposed to. And if I export the photos to the camera roll on my iPad, they have the blue tint. I have some photos from the same trip from a d500 that don't have this problem at all. Any thoughts on why this is happening? I'll try to add the photos to the post to show what I'm experiencing.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Max285241909u53 

Thanks for reaching out. The difference is vivid in the images attached.

Which version of Lightroom are you using? Since when have you noticed this difference?

If the files are synced, please try to reinstall the app.

Let us know if it works.

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response! I'm using version 8.2.1 on the iPad. I only noticed this problem in the last couple weeks, but it only happens with the pictures from my z7ii camera, which is new. Pictures from my other camera that I've had for a longer time are unaffected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2023 Nov 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines