• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr app crashing continuously on Samsung s22 Ultra

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently bought a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra in the month of July and constantly keep it updated to the latest software. Ever since I downloaded the Lr app, it crashes more times in a week than I have fingers (on both hands). Now bare in mind, it has 256GB of internal storage, 16GB of RAM and an additional 8GB of virtual RAM has been turned on for the soul purpose of stopping the crashes. Even when there are zero other apps running in the background, it fails to keep up with the pace of my S-Pen and crashes almost immediately once I've been editing an image for roughly 10 minutes and I have video proof of this tendency. I have taken this issue into the same Samsung store that I purchased from, on multiple occasions, and each time they inform me that having gone through diagnostics, the issue pertains to none other than the Lr software team that are failing in the integration department. Please fix this issue, I've reinstalled this app more times than I should have to, to no avail.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?