• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR - can't sign in

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My LR has reduced functionality on my mac and wont let me sign in  - the button appears to be disabled even though I can press it it doesnt lead me to a sign in option. I pay every month so this is not the issue and I can sign in online. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A previous member of the forum posted this message and it applies to my problem. It was only solved through customer support getting involved. How to I get hold of customer support?

I purchased the Creative Cloud Photography plan (one-year) and opted to pay monthly. I've made two payments thus far, and I've been happily using Lightroom Classic. I just got some free time so I decided to fire it back up and work on some photos. I'm getting the following message:

"Lightroom will open with reduced functionality. Please go to Help -> 'Manage My Account' to purchase a membership to continue using Lightroom."

I have not updated the app since I last used it, nor have I logged out of CC. I logged out and back in hoping it would fix it. It didn't. I've also tried updating, making sure my payment plan was still active, making sure my card was still valid, and making sure that I made my last payment (which was only 10 days prior to writing this).

I've tried everything I could think of. I'm posting here hoping it's an easy fix that someone already knows about. If not, I'll call customer support to get this figured out. Aggravating not having access to software that I paid for. Hopefully a kind soul can help me out.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Remain signed in with your Adobe ID and click on the Chat icon at- ! CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE 

2021-07-10 10_08_17-Contact Customer Care — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

If you cannot find the icon on that link, use this one-

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines