• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR CC stops uploading to Cloud when screen is locked (iPad and iPhone)

Explorer ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I have noticed this issue long time ago, but only now it became a problem for me: recently I have upgraded to 1TB since I have a very busy photography season starting next month. I hoped to come back home from a photoshoot, import all images to my iPad Pro, and get them all online by the morning. However, as soon as my screen dims/locks, all upload stops. I unlock teh screen - it starts again. And so is on iPad 2021 pro and iPhone 13 pro. As far as I remember, even on BLackberry I had such issues with syncing - screen is off? -  no syncing.  Would you know how to resolve this? The tech support said maybe it is the network, but I am working on teh go, I travel the Europe, I am connecting to different networks, wi-fi etc. The issue is observed everywhere. I did enable "Background App Refresh" in the settings of the iPad. I did enable "Prevent from sleep" in LR CC. What else I should do to get LR CC working while teh screen is off? Anyone experienced that? Because this happens on all my devices (Blackberry Key2, iPhone 13 pro, iPad pro) - I assume it is not my device fault? Please advise. 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Abatareika 

If you plug your iOS device into power, then Lightroom can keep the device awake to finish syncing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I noticed that too. But why not the same in locked screen mode? If you plug the power, the screen dims only half way and the upload continues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines